photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Monday, 2 September 2013

liebster award

So I got nominated for the Liebster Award! YAY! The lovely Hannah from Hanclarky nominated me so make sure to check out her answers here and read on for my own..



If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I could only eat one food it'd probably be healthy pancakes (recipe here) because I love pancakes and I love fruit! Plus, it has a bit more variety to it than chocolate and is a whole lot healthier, which is always a good thing.
What is your favourite/dream holiday destination?
My favourite holiday was a few years back in Portugal because the weather was lovely, everyone was so relaxed and other than being dragged to a fish restaurant almost every night, I loved everything we did. My dream holiday would either be in Norway, Bora Bora or South Africa.
If you have to choose between eye make up (mascara/eyeliner/eyeshadow) and face make up (foundation/concealer/blusher), which would it be?
Face makeup- I'm too self conscious about my skin not to wear foundation or concealer. And couldn't I get a really dark bronzer, mix it with some magic stuff (water?gel?) and double it up as an eyeliner and mascara? And use blusher and bronzer for eyeshadow? Sorted!
Brights or pastels?
PastelsPastelsPastelsPastelsPastelsPastelsPastels
Girly things are my weakness.
What is your favourite perfume?
Valentina by Valentino, Miss Dior by Christian Dior or Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. No one can argue with gorgeous scents coupled with pretty bottles.
What is your number 1 pet hate?
People being messy with food- speaking with food in their mouth, chewing with their mouth opening at every possible moment, hearing the squelching of their saliva and they chew.. I feel sick just thinking about it! 
What is your go-to lipstick?
MAC Creme Cup is such a classic, versatile colour you can wear with anything, it's fab.
What is top of your bucket list?
I would (not literally) die if I got to perform on stage with Beyoncé!
What is your favourite day of the week and why?
My favourite day is Saturday because it's the start of the weekend which means rest, and you don't have the Sunday dread of school the next day.
If you could wish for one thing, what would it be?
I would wish for all of the damage humans have done to the environment to have never happened. Less pollution, more natural resources, more land/ less built up areas and less animals killed and wiped out. For someone who spends so much time inside and on the computer I love nature an awful lot!
What is your favourite brand/colour nail polish?
My favourite brand is Essie, closely followed by Barry M as they both have such a wide array of colours and last ages on my nails.

My nominees are (dun dun dun)


Becky from My Beauty Edit

Mai from Bonjour Mai
Georgia from Georgia Rose
Julia from Très Queentastic
Evie from Evangeline Young
Zoe from That's Zoe -I have just found out that Zoe has already done this but I'm still going to mention her and you can read her responses here
Ashleigh from AshleighBeauty
Sophie from Calvi Rose

And here are my questions:

1) What is one beauty or fashion essential that every girl should have?
2) If you could only shop in one store for makeup, skincare and clothes, where would you shop?
3) Cheap stuff for the season or more expensive stuff for a lifetime?
4) Where would your dream shopping spree be? eg. London, New York, Milan
5) Favourite beauty tip?
6) How would you describe your style?
7) If you could only live one moment of your life so far for all eternity, what moment would it be and why?
8) When you go shopping, do you buy more clothes or more makeup?
9) One blogger or YouTuber you would love to meet?
10) What is your favourite post to read on a blog?
11) How do you want your blog to progress in the future? Will you keep writing it?


I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, and make sure to take a look at all the
wonderful blogs I've mentioned!
p.s: I had no idea of the rules so I've probably done it all wrong, so I'm sorry about that.
It's also very hard to find blogs that haven't already done this AND have under 200 followers so a couple do have more

1 comments:

  1. Waaaaaa. I've already done a Liebster Award :(

    Thank you so much for the tag though Sarah! x

    Like I said before, I love your blog :)

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete