photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Friday, 30 August 2013

OOTD> she said her name was Georgia Rose

I can't believe school starts in less than a week! Where has the time gone?

I spent much of today at the cinema watching One Direction's behind-the-scenes type film, This Is Us. It was actually pretty good and- between telling psychopathic obsessed dedicated fans to please stop screaming at a screen so we could hear what was being said-I really enjoyed it and was either smiling or laughing throughout the whole thing.




Most of my outfit was pretty girly- lace top, diamonté cardigan, cute skirt- so I decided to make the look a bit more practical and toughen it up (HA! I'm the furthest from tough you can get) by pairing it with a pair of Carvella by Kurt Geiger patent leather and suede trainers. I also wore my new Calvin Klein Ladies Air gold tone watch that I got in Ireland a couple of days ago which I love love love since it's more of a bracelet-watch than watch-watch.



Top: Topshop
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Carvella by Kurt Geiger
Watch: Calvin Klein

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and I love the watch too!

    I might watch This Is Us but I'm really not a directioner :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Zoe! I always change my mind as to whether I like them or not, but I found it really interesting to see what their lives are like and- I'll admit it- I did feel like crying a couple of times, especially when louis' mum was so happy he was home for only the 5th time in to years and zayn bought his mum and sisters a house :')

      Delete
  2. love the look, that watch is so cute
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love your shoes and socks, looks so dainty altogether haha! And the lace top is really cute as I am a big lover of anything lace - everything looks lovely.

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lace is my favourite thing ever! Going through such a girly phase at the moment x

      Delete
  4. Love the lace top.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete