photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

where have i been?

After about 3 weeks of not posting, I feel very ashamed of myself but- I promise!- I have a few excuses.



First off, . I've spent so much time recently revising for exams and cramming in all the information teachers have been too slow at teaching us inside and out of school that I'm pretty surprised my head hasn't quite literally exploded already.

Dance has also taken up even more of my time because of show rehearsals and at the end of July when my school closes for the August holidays I plan on spending the whole month eating, sleeping and listening to music. And repeat. Although I'm planning on sneaking out to watch One Direction's This Is Us film out on August 29th (not so secret fangirl, anyone?).

My last excuse is a bit of a lame one, and it's simply that I've been too ill or too tired to write anything. As soon as I get home I head straight to bed if I can, and I'll spare you the gross details on all the illnesses I've had recently. Why is it that as soon as the sun comes out in England I get the flu?!


Now that school is almost over I promise I'll force myself awake just long enough to write more blog posts for you all.
Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. lovely post! you don't need to apologise though, everyone knows life gets in the way some time :) glad to see you back!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie, I will be very jealous if you see One Direction filming!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete