photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Saturday, 1 June 2013

everyday makeup routine



I've been meaning to do this post for months and months and months after several of you requested it, but for some reason I kept putting it off. Finally, during some procrastination-disguised-as-revising, I decided I may as well get my camera out and get some photography done.

This is the look that I wear on a day-to-day basis. I'm at school most of the time, so I'm not technically allowed to wear makeup, and at the weekend I'm too tired to put a lot of effort in or I just prefer to look more natural.

The products:
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in 'Porcelain' - Base
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 'Ivory' - Blemishes
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder - T-Zone
Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift - Under eye 
Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in 'Demure' - Eyelid
MAC Blush in 'Harmony' - Bronzing / Contour
MAC Blush in 'Mocha' - Blush
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Granite' - Eyebrows
Revlon Colourburst Lip Colour in '005 Cotton Candy' - Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in 'Yeyo' - Waterline
Nars Eyeliner Stylo in 'Carpates' - Upper lash line
Lancome Hypnose Drama in '01 Excessive Black' - Eyelashes

The tools:
Real Techniques Powder Brush - Setting powder
MAC 239 Brush - Blush
Cath Kidston Powder Brush - Bronzing
MAC Brush - Contour
Real Techniques Buffing Brush - Foundation / Tinted moisturiser



I hope you liked seeing what sort of products and shades I used. 
Please bear in mind I do not wear all of this everyday- at school, for example, I'll leave out the eyeliner and just rub on some lip balm. This is just what I generally go to if I'm keeping my look quite simple and low-key.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely products! :) Such a pretty everyday makeup look!

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely collection, you look beautiful!
    http://laurelslittleplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice because it's so natural! I love the products, too!
    myrcellas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon your blog a little while ago and I'm just popping in here to say that I'm glad I did. You have uh good advice for a 'natural' look, which is something that I haven't been able to find in the most other mke-up blogs that I've found seem to struggle with. I've been keeping my eye out for good make-up blogs for awhile, because I'm pretty much useless when it come comes to these things.

    Thank you for thanking the time to blog!

    Emma from fromrussiawithlovett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And sorry for the random symbols between the t and the s, it's supposed to be an apostrophe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous girl! Beautiful blog and lovely post! I'd love to raid your make up collection!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete