photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Monday, 6 May 2013

OOTD> time stands still, beauty and all she is






What I'm Wearing:

Hoodie - Jack Wills
Crop Top - Topshop
Necklace - Sassy Lemonade (mentioned in this blog post)

This bank holiday weekend has gone by so quickly, and has been filled with birthdays, including my dad's. Today I spent the day at my friends house for her party and we watched Pitch Perfect ( oh how I wish I could sing) did a mini, improvised photo shoot and just messed around in the garden.
It was a great day and the sun coming out made me dream of summer and feel a little bit sorry for my late November birthday and all the rain it seems to constantly have.
We have exams coming up after half term and revision has now officially started so I will try and post things as frequently as possible but please bear with me.


Have you got exams coming up? 
How excited are you for Summer 2013?!

11 comments:

  1. That necklace is so adorable! great post :)

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are incredible, major clothing lust!

    www.neonbunting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if only they were cheaper I would have a million of them! xx

      Delete
  3. Ahh you look so pretty and your outfit is fab! <3 Love the background too, it's so springy! (:

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love your blog! Funnily enough I've already entered your giveaway :) xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE those shorts! Such gorgeous photos, I love the background xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I can't wait till it's hot and I can wear these more :) If only festivals were cheaper and nearer to where i live i could wear them even more.. and thank you, most of the flowers have come out now so the garden looks lovely xx

      Delete
  5. We've been having lovely weather too... it's making me so excited for what's to come! Can't believe you're already in shorts!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. summersummersummer! Unfortunately, this weather lasted for about 2 days, I didn't tan (as always) and we're back to wind and rain. Woe me :'( xx

      Delete
  6. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SHORT! I AM IN LOVE WITH BAMBI AND MANSON! Sorry, that had to be written in capitals to emphasise my excitement (and jealousy)! ;)
    Anyway, you look amazing in those shorts. I really want a pair for my birthday.. Also, your hair is absolutely amazing! And I love the stripey top, you have great style. :)

    Good luck with your exams! I read your revision tips which was really helpful, even though my next exam is Monday - uh oh!

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete