photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Sunday, 26 May 2013

tag> shopaholic

First off, I. am. so. sorry! I haven't blogged in what feels like ages but I have a few ideas I've jotted down between exam revision ( I also gave out a few of my tips here) and I was tagged to do this by Zoe so.. here goes!



Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?


If someone came and asked me this on the street, I would immediately say no, but the truth is, I am. Majorly. As in someone-lock-away-my-debit-cards-and-never-let-me-see-money kind of obsessed because if I have money to spend, I probably will. Oops!


How would you classify your style?


My style is really relaxed, and a mix of everything- girly, fun and classic! . I like to be relatively smart- except when I'm going to dance and I don trackies and a baggy top- and I wear jeans with pretty much everything, but I also love dressing up in skirts and dresses. 


What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?


Topshop! I normally have a voucher for there because I always get them for my birthday but never use them straight away and their clothes are great quality and they always have things to my taste.


Where do you find the best deals?


For sales, I have to say Harrods at Christmas because the deals there are absolutely incredible. On a day to day basis, I'd probably say Boots for beauty products because they always have offers on, and Primark for clothes. I've only bought something from Primark once- a couple of weeks ago- but I really like the things I got and they were cheap enough for me not to worry too much about only wearing them for a few months.


What designer are you willing to splurge for?


Ohh, how many can I choose? Obviously I'm only 14 so I don't have hundreds of pounds to spend on one item, but if I did I'd get a Mulberry Bayswater bag because they are so classic and I feel it'd go with anything. I'd also get a pair of Christian Louboutins or Jimmy Choo's because I'm very much a shoe girl and I stalk their websites.. no joke.


Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

Not really. I wear shopping whatever I find in my wardrobe that looks good. If I'm in a more practical mood I'll ditch the jeans and swap them for leggings or a skirt which much easier to change in and out of.


What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)


Shoes, shorts and dresses! This is probably because I own the least of these, and given the temperamental English weather, I don't get much of a chance to wear the latter two, and my parents are quite strict about what kind of shoes I wear.


What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?


Probably my Prada blazer, which I got from the LFW jumble sale earlier in the year. I love that I can just pull it on and any outfit instantly looks smarter.


What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?


Monochrome! It makes me feel so chic, like I've just stepped into a black and white movie.


What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?


 Umm.. I have no idea! Is floral still in? I always look forward to floral in Spring..


Who is your fashion icon?


I'd say a mixture of Eleanor Calder and Cara Delevingne. Eleanor always looks pulled together and naturally, effortlessly beautiful. Cara has quite a quirky style is really fun and totally her own. I love that she doesn't tend to follow the crowd and doesn't conform to the 'typical' model look. I also love Kylie and Kendall Jenner's looks but I could never pass off their clothes.





I hope you liked this tag, and let me know if you've done it yourself


The people I tag are:

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this :) Lovely photos too!

    Jodie xo
    What Would Audrey Wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I love reading your tag responses and I'll definately jump on this tag!
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for share dear ! i really often search these types of articles and pictures
    :) Womens Clothing Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog <3 You inspired me to start my own and I love it <3 xx
    http://libbylovesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete