photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Thursday, 2 May 2013

sassy silver necklaces








I'm not normally one for jewellery, let alone necklaces- not allowed them at school, never seem to be able to undo the clasp- but while I was browsing Etsy I came across a little shop called Sassy Lemonade that sells gorgeous jewellery.
The two items I bought were silver necklaces. One was a Petite Camera necklace that I love almost as much as my actual camera, and the other the Sparrow Flying into her Birdcage with a Dash of Tulips design- which you can purchase here and here.
I have definitely been getting my money's worth out of them as I love wearing them all the time, even at school sometimes (ooh, naughty!) because they go will pretty much everything.
Two other designs I have my eye on are the Gold Branch of Leaves bracelet and the Fancy Me a Bow bracelet in powder blue.

What are your favourite Etsy stores?
Any staple jewellery pieces?



5 comments:

  1. I love the way you've displayed your jewellery for this post! Very creative x

    Check out my giveaway for a chance to win some great prizes
    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, i'm really into spring flowers at the moment so that's why i did it like that xx

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful silver necklaces, I like special pattern of the ring above. cheap silver necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at
    and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.


    925 Sterling Silver Charms Nyc
    Thank you, Very Great Post.Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Necklace have been an integral part of jewellery since the time of ancient civilizations and pre-date the invention of writing. The birth of necklaces is believed to be as old as the Stone Age, which is around 40,000 years old. You can find this jewellery from our website http://www.uniquegiftsontheweb.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete