photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Monday, 13 May 2013

manicure monday> hot pink glitter accent




My nails today are painted with Essie's Cute as a Button which is a really bright, hot, neon pink with orange undertones and with a 2True Glitterati nail polish in shade 6 accent nail.
I got both of these polishes in this months GlossyBox (Essie> GlossyBox by Pearl Lowe / 2True> Miss GlossyBox) and they are perfect colours for hot summer days.
The look is really quick and easy so even total nail-aphobes (it's my new word) like me can accomplish it and I think it looks so pretty!

So there you have it- my first 'manicure monday'
I hope you like it and let me know if there's a particular post you want to see

8 comments:

  1. It looks so nice! Yeah, I guess I'm a nail-aphobe then;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TALIAAAA
      danke schon xx
      p.s wish me luck- 2 orals this week :o

      Delete
    2. Bonne chance (don't know which language your orals are in;), you'll be fineee:)xox

      Delete
  2. I love glitter! And that polish is so vibrant.
    Great combination of colours :)

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the brightness of the essie polish makes me feel happy whenever i see it :) xx

      Delete