photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Thursday, 18 April 2013

5 of the best> swimwear for girls

Nannette Lepore Tec-Porcelain Toile Stargazer Bikini: Top | Bottom
Seventh Woderland Campari Knot Bikini: Set
Nasty Gal Block Party Bikini: Top | Bottom
Victoria's Secret Very Secret Pink Geo Chain: Top | Bottom
Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Lace Up: One Piece

With a hit of sun and heat in England the last couple of days, I've started to dare to hope that summer is coming. Consequently, the beach and swimming also popped into my head so I compiled a list for you of my top 5 swimwear pieces for summer 2013.

1) I'm loving all sorts of prints this year, and this one looks so gorgeous and summer, with bright floral patterns and matching striped ribbing.

2) This bikini set is stunning, and full of different prints. I think it looks like a girlier take on tribal fashion, with a black belt with gold details on the bottoms adding a slight edge to the ensemble.

3) Possibly my favourite look out of the 5, this one from Nasty Gal uses block colours perfectly. I especially like how both the top and bottom are thicker than the average bikini and I think it'll suit those not as comfortable wearing a tiny string bikini but still want a two-piece.

4) A more demure bikini in mostly monochrome with hints of colour in the striped ribbing is perfect for those wanting a pretty but more mature beach look.

5) For girls wanting to cover up, this one-piece from Victoria's Secret is such a great in-between. With removable straps around the neck, a full, flattering front in this bright turquoise embroidered material but with a twist from the lace up back in a matching-but-clashing (does that make sense? probably not) peachy coral colour, it would suit anyone wanting a fun, flirty swimsuit.



2 comments:

  1. The 3rd one is my absolute favorite as well. I am a huge fan of anything color block. I could tell it was from Nasty Gal even before I read your post, hehe. :) Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked way it fits and note that this leather jackets is cut nicely and solidly. Have gotten lots of compliments on it. Really well constructed, solid zips, nice features jackets from www.cwmalls.com. Very comfortable and great for cool/chilly weather and not too much wind.

    ReplyDelete