photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Thursday, 7 March 2013

someday summary #1> march thoughts

photo source - j'adore fashion

❤ Now that March has come around, I feel like I'm allowed to be super excited for Spring, and all the pretty pastels that seem to come with it. I can't wait for all the new trends to come out and see how people can make them their own.

❤ My french exchange arrived from France on Monday and it's been really lovely having her. She seems to be the very quiet and arty type, but she's likeable and easygoing, so it's all good :)

❤ My nanny(grandma on my mum's-irish- side) spent a few days in hospital last week, so I've been very preoccupied, upset and wondering about what to do if we had to rush over to Ireland to help care for her. Luckily, she's making a good recovery and the doctor's aren't too worried. Always a good sign!

❤ Today, I suffered from what I think is my first major-ish panic attack. I've had a couple before, but not too serious or long lasting. This time, however, I was so claustrophobic in the corridor at my school's gym and dance display that I just started panicking and tears were streaming down my face, I was shaking, feeling somehow hot and cold at the same time and I was hyper-aware of everything around me, and it was magnified by 10 so it all felt too much to bear. It lasted for about 20 minutes, and I sat on my own to try and calm down, but now I feel much better, albeit still rather shaken. Let's hope these don't become frequent.

6 comments:

  1. I've also recently started to suffer from panic attacks and it helps me too feel that im not alone :) My best friend also suffers them because she has an excess of adrenalin so if they become more frequent i'd go and check things out with your doctor :) au revior :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hope they ease off for you :( Will do, thanks for that- I'm notoriously bad for getting to the doctors when I need to! x

      Delete
  2. how sweet that spring is coming to your side (i'm in australia, and autumn is coming to us ;p) <3
    and i wish your nanny good health!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/bubblegum-pink-babe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I've never been to Australia! Thank you, she's back at home now but my mum has gone over to help care for her for a little while. I've followed you on GFC because your illustrations are absolutely AMAZING but it's really up to you if you follow me :) x

      Delete
  3. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete