photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!> LOTD


Happy Easter everybody! Hope you all got lots of yummy chocolate, and passed a really good day with friends and family.
This is my first ever LOTD (Look of the Day) so be sure to let me know what you think down in the comments :)


What I'm wearing:

Denim Jacket: Whistles
Gold Belt: Miss Selfridge
Brogue Heels: Franchetti Bond
Bracelets: Greek jewellery shop

Beauty products:

Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up
Highlighter: Rimmel Wake Me Up 
(I didn't mean to use them all from the same range!)
All Over Eyeshadow: Sleek Original Palette yellow/ gold( 2nd row 1st)
Crease Eyeshadow: Sleek Original Palette chocolate pink( 2nd row 3rd)
Outer Corner Eyeshadow: Sleek Original Palette chocolate brown( 2nd row 4th)
Outer Corner and Top Lash Liner: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 02 Brown
Lipstick: Mac Coral Bliss

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fantastic Easter.
    Great Dress, looking beautiful as always :)

    becky xoxo

    tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really lovely, I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denim jacket and dress! :)

    On my blog is an Easter post as well... first What's In My Bag post and an LOTD post! :) You can check it out at: http://yaniness.com/blog/2013/04/whats-in-my-bag-easter-edition/ and drop some love maybe? :)

    BTW, I put your button on my blog cause I enjoy looking your photos and reading your blog!

    Happy Easter! :)

    Yani
    www.yaniness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress and you're pretty too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty- this is such a lovely and feminine outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete