photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

favourite> online shops

Sometimes you simply cannot be bothered to physically go into a store, try things on, buy them and lug them around in a bag until you get home, and online shopping is a popular (the only..?) way to overcome that. That being said, here's a list of my favourite places to shop online:

Photo credit

Cult Beauty: Makeup, skincare, hair care, bath products.. this site has it all! The products featured here are hand-picked by professionals with no financial ties to said product so everything you see is genuinely loved by the top people. A bit pricey at times, but you are getting an amazing service and exceptional product.

Topshop: Being a firm high-street favourite of mine, I love looking at the clothes online. Even if I don't purchase them through their site I can at least make a list of the things I want for when I pop into the real shop.

Boo Hoo: How could I not mention this? It's what I consider a 'traditional' online store because it seems to have been there ever since I first discovered the concept. And with a great range of clothes for all occasions at pretty low prices, it's hard to fault.

Asos: Another 'traditional' site, but slightly more mature and sophisticated than Boo Hoo. I love how they have a marketplace for smaller shops/ brands as well as it makes finding new things so much easier. They quite often have deals or sales on, so if something's a little out of your price range, try waiting a bit and I'm sure something will happen- and if not, you might've saved up enough money for it by then anyway!

Urban Outfitters: They stock more indie/ grungy clothes than other places I shop, but I never fail to find at least a couple of things that I fall in love with on their site.

Jack Wills: 'Fabulously British' aka the english version of Abercrombie and Fitch. This comes somewhere between high-end high street and lower-end designer, which the prices reflect, but the clothing is such great quality, I always have to buy something.

Nasty Gal: I only recently found this store (I know! What rock have I been living under?) but I've already created my dream wardrobe out of their pieces. They have really unique items that I don't think you'd find anywhere else, which is always nice when you're out (don't you hate when you turn up somewhere and something is wearing the exact same thing?!)

Wildfox Couture: Ahhhh! I love this so so much, it's actually ridiculous. I'm talking breaking-down-in-harvey-nichols-because-i-saw-their-clothes ridiculous. They have such cute clothes and swimming wear, I honestly want to buy EVERYTHING I see, except, again, price tag :(

High Heels Suicide: I found High Heels Suicide via Instagram, and for that, I have to say a mahoosive thank you to Insta and the user who spotlighted them. Their clothes are not something I would've worn before, but as my style is constantly changing and evolving, these have become more my sort of 'thing' (ooh, i have a 'thing'!). I feel like their clothes would look especially great worn in the summer at the beach or a festival.

Sherri Hill: Okay, so this might not be a proper online shop, and I might not actually shop here, but look! I'm not a particularly girly person when it comes to clothes, but these dresses are so fun and feminine and I just can't help it. Puuurrdddyyyy <3


What are your favourite place to go to for online shopping?
p.s: Would any of you be interested if I did a 'brand appreciation' series where I choose a brand- well known or otherwise- and create a wish list/look book and say some stuff about it?


11 comments:

  1. Oh I just love UO, Topshop and jackwills!
    A brand appreciation series sounds good! :)
    Thanks for the lovely blog post :)
    I finally set up my blog ( without the layout yet)
    I doodled up a quick header... meh.

    becky xx

    http://www.tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh yay! Are you on Bloglovin'? Trying to follow everyone on there now xx

      Delete
  2. Feel Unique is my downfall- I swear it's the free delivery... Sucks me in every time! Such a good post, I'm checking out Cult Beauty as I type!
    I've recently just started my own beauty/lifestyle blog, I'd be so grateful if yourself or anyone else checked it out.
    www.myinbetweendreams.blogspot.com

    Jennifer X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I do love Feel Unique! I was trying to keep it to 10 shops, and it is SO. HARD. I think I might have more than a little shopping addiction..
      Your header is so pretty! And you have a really great writing style :) Do you have Bloglovin'? xx

      Delete
  3. cheapsmells.com :) same idea as Feel Unique but I think they can actually be cheaper at times. Their delivery service is really good too, I always get mine a lot quicker than what they say. Only downside is they can be pretty limited with available shades of products at times xx

    d-is-for.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i actually haven't heard of most of these, i'm excited to check them out!
    I lovee Topshop and UO, especially in the UK, i always buy tons of stuff when im there on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I do love topshop and forever 21. But in Holland it takes a long time before you actually get your products. Such a Shame

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I havaent heard of some of these, and have just been through them and liked em! Great post, and thanks for more variety! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these safety shopping tips.Great to hear you enjoyed the post! I also agree on your recommendations.i want to suggest you to go for Online shopping stores at India's largest collection at the lowest prices and best deals made easy at your Online Shopping Store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dear, Really your blog is very interesting, it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing!. Thanks very much
    Free Online Coupons

    ReplyDelete