photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Sunday, 20 January 2013

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow




















Well, I certainly have a selection of photos to put on Christmas cards next year, at the very least :)

This is what graced my hometown on Friday- Snow! I got the day off school, my friend came over, and we went on a lovely walk.. for about 15 minutes. Then, we got a bit cold so went home, and pigged out on lunch, hot chocolates, biscuits, chocolates and cake. Mmm.. cake..The cake failed, by the way. We made to but both of the came out flat and dry- obviously the recipe's fault! ;)

Well, anyway, these are some of the photos I took and decided to share with you. I love the way everything looks so much more magical and serene when snow has fallen, and the fact that we hardly ever get any in England(especially where I live by the sea), and when we do it seems the whole country panics and doesn't know what to do with itself- except the kids (and kids at heart) of course- so you don't have to worry so much about traffic, and you can go wherever you want to, whenever you want to. Except if you need to use public transport because, as I mentioned, the whole country panics.

Have you gotten any snow recently? 
What was it like, and what did you do?
Was your favourite bit hanging out with friends, or choosing the perfect outfit to go out in?


0 comments:

Post a Comment