photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Sunday, 6 January 2013

get fit in fashion

If you have read my last post, you will know that one of my resolutions was 'to get fit', but it really is so much easier said than done. While reviewing my resolutions, I paused while looking at this particular one, and asked myself why I find it so difficult to commit to. Is it time? Tired-ness? Embarrassment and shyness at going running or to the gym by myself? Well, yes. Certainly a little bit. But then my shallow, materialistic side kicked in and I realised that, even if those other issues didn't exist and I was the most organised, least tired and confident person there ever was, I still wouldn't go. 

Why? Because I have nothing to wear. I mean, I can't exactly go in jeans, school uniform or a leotard, can I? 

Putting my online-shopping-cart-filling-but-not-actually-buying skills to good use for once, I quickly got to work and have put together an example of an outfit that I would feel great in while exercising.


  
                                                                      










Click on the pictures for the link


 Monochrome prints have made a comeback, and after having been first seen in New York, they've been spotted on the catwalk(both on the clothes and literally on the catwalk) for brands such as Just Cavalli, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Moschino, Alberta Ferretti and  Emporio Armani, so the black and white printed sports bra from Adidas and capri pants from Nike are just perfect, and I love the abstract pattern on them.
I decided to add the red slit top from Pineapple(on the website it actually calls it orange, but I would say it has a more reddish tone to be honest) and the red and pink trainers from Adidas to add a pop of colour so you stand out from the crowd and don't look too dull. 


I hope I've inspired you to get kitted out and hit that gym, baby!
Which of your resolutions do you think you'll struggle with most? Do you have to look good at the gym too?





0 comments:

Post a Comment