photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Sunday, 6 January 2013

do nothing for two minutes

Guys, I think I have a problem. Help!

While on my laptop in the early hours of the morning, I stumbled upon a link to a website called Do Nothing for Two Minutes. At first it was safe to say I was relatively confused. Why did 'FAIL' keep coming up every time I moved my mouse? What actually was this website?




After my first few moments of 'Ehh?!' I realised that I was supposed to just, well, do nothing for two minutes. Easy, yes? No. Fifteen seconds in I could feel my hands twitching to go back to typing queries in google, to tap on the trackpad to check out  new blog. But, the problem with being an absolute perfectionist and really quite competitive when it comes down to it, I couldn't fail this challenge. And I didn't, I sat there, laptop screen luring me in, for the full two minutes before resuming my previous activities. But it has made me worried. Have I really grown so accustomed and addicted to the internet that it physically hurt to tear myself away from it for a measly two minutes? You see, this is why I need to improve my social life.


Have you been on 'Do Nothing for Two Minutes'? How did you find it?
If not, I challenge you to give it a go, and don't forget to tell me how you did!


1 comments:

  1. hey Sarah, I just did it & I agree = it's sosososo hard! I just rolled through, never again lemme' tell you! xo
    www.misszoeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete