photo sarahdraft2-4.jpg
 photo h8_zps33b0a5fc.png

Saturday, 5 January 2013

resolutions for 2013

                                                 



One year down, another year to go
Here comes a nice list of things I wish to achieve this year, just in case you're interested

  1. Get a perfect front and straddle split
  2. Get distinction in at least one dance exam
  3. Get consistent multiple pirouettes and fouett├ęs
  4. Learn routines faster
  5. Get above B's for all my end of KS3 tests
  6. Cut Back and Make More Money (like my 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' reference there?)
  7. Get accepted to a dance summer school in London
  8. Make more effort with friends
  9. Improve photography skills
  10. Improve photo and video editing skills
  11. Dedicate myself to Nars Obsessor
  12. Eat healthier and get fit
  13. Stay healthy- no days off school for me this year, thank you very much!
  14. Knuckle down and concentrate on schoolwork
  15. REVISE!!
  16. Get all 1's and 2's for effort in my report
  17. Organise myself better
  18. Don't let things pile up and become stressful
  19. Improve on the 4 R's: Respectfulness, Resilience, Resourcefulness and Responsibility
  20. Become a nicer person :)
I hope this list was helpful if you're still coming up with ideas for your New Years Resolutions. I hope that this year is even better than the last for all of you, and when life gets you down you'll pick yourself up, dust yourself off and carry on.
Let me know what you thought of my very first blog post and what your New Years resolutions are down in the comments.

Bring on the New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment